A couple of weeks ago, the extremely talented Capili of ArtistByBeauty Blog nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks girl for nominating me for yet another award. Really appreciate it. She had earlier nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award.
Here are 7 things about me:
1. I must have mentioned this before, but I am a die-hard Godfather fan. Both, the movie trilogy and the book. I have lost count of how many times I must have seen the movies and read the books. I must mention that I saw the movies before I read the book.
2. I am terrified of cockroaches. The mere sight of even a dead cockroach makes me want to run miles away from it. Imagine my state when I spot a flying one!
3. Several years ago I attempted to learn German language. But left it mid way. Why German? I don’t know, I was just wanted to learn a new language. Hmm, that reminds me I should start again.
4. I love exploring new places. Every year, since the last 6 years, me and Mr. H go for day long bike trips several times in a year exploring both seen and unseen places in our own city. Not to mention weekend getaways and mini vacations at least a few times in a year.
5. As a kid, at different points in time, I had pet cats. And the wanderers that they are, they left me brokenhearted when they wandered off and never came back 🙁
6. I have two tattoos and planning on a third one 🙂 Read about the most recent one here.
7. Lastly, I have just started reading and practicing ‘Mirror Work’ by Louise Hay. I’m on Day 1 today 🙂
Here are the rules of the award:
- Display the award.
- Thank the person who gave this award (and include a link to their blog.)
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate bloggers.
Anumeha Meehnia of MsMeehnia
Kavitha of KavsKreativeKorner
Darshana of Roti Kapda Aur Blog
Mrinalini of LipstickForLunch
Makayla of Beautiful, Gracious, and Good
Azra of SimpleSerenity
Lauren of GirlyGabble
Charity of CraftyArtistKc
Falak of MissTalkaholic
Have a great day everyone! 🙂