Its been a log time since I have done an awards post. So, here it is. I was recently nominated by Mrinalini of Lipstick For Lunch blog. Here are the rules for the award –
1. Mention and leave a link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven interesting facts about yourself.
3. Nominate others for the award.
4. Share the good news with your nominees.
In a previous award post, I had mentioned 7 facts about myself. Here are 7 more –
1. I love re-reading books. I have a few favorites that I must have read at least 7-8 times.
2. Though I love traveling, I have travel/motion sickness, which restricts me from travelling to a huge extent.
3. I have a tendency to waste a lot of time on social media. Hence once in a while I do a social media detox – I uninstall all social media apps and/or deactivate my Facebook/Whatsapp accounts.
4. I do not watch television at all. I quit watching TV about 5 years ago.
5. Once upon a time, a long time ago, I was a biiig ‘Backstreet Boys’ fan. I had huge posters and newspaper/magazine cut outs of them all over my cupboards and doors. Now when I think of it, it makes me cringe. 😀
6. I used to hate Physics, but graduated with it as my main subject.
7. I absolutely love Goa. In the last three years, we have been there about 12-14 times.
I nominate the following blogs for the Lovely Blog Award-
If any bloggers reading this post want to be nominated for this award, please let me know in the comments, will be glad to nominate you. If you do not have a blog, please share 7 interesting facts about yourself in the comments below.
Hope you enjoyed reading this post.