As March begins, here is a quick round up of posts from the month that went by
– In the beginning of February, one of my fellow bloggers nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award. Read about it here
– Are you looking for a good reference book for your yoga practice? Then you must read this Yoga book by Payal Gidwani Tiwari
– Went on a 12 hour bike trip exploring my own city. Highlight of the trip was, as we were on our way back, we came across some gorgeous vintage cars. Do check out the post for pictures.
– Personalogues got first 100 Facebook likes!
– A Sunday night dinner at my favorite restaurant
And here’s whats been happening lately
Zentangle Art and Mandalas
The tangle Paradox. I had so much fun drawing this. You should definitely give it a try.
A detailed black and sepia colored Mandala
……….And a colorful one
Valentines day special – A Valentangle!
A Zentangle practice tile with all new tangles – ones I had never used before. Though I wasn’t too pleased with the shading myself, I was happy that a lot of Zentangle India Facebook group members really loved the shading.
Have you tried The Faceshop sheet masks? I love sheet masks because they are super convenient and non messy to use. Well, I tried two variants so far – Shea Butter and Calendula. Both the masks gave totally opposite results. While the shea butter variant was super awesome, Calendula was an utter disappointment.
Also reviewed my favorite hair serum Roots Morocvita Argan Oil
How is your week coming along? Do let me know in the comments.